Sunday, October 9, 2016

FREE + MONEYMAKER U By Kotex at Rite Aid

FREE + MONEYMAKER U By Kotex Liners
Rite Aid Coupon Matchup

REGISTER YOUR RITE AID CARD & ACTIVATE THE OFFER BEFORE SHOPPING!
Ibotta Tracks Rite Aid Purchases!
NO NEED to scan in your product bar codes or receipts!

U By Kotex Liners 18ct Reg $1.69
With 10% Silver Wellness+ Status = $1.52
With 20% Gold Wellness+ Status = $1.35
Final Price = as low as FREE + $.65 MONEYMAKER
REMINDER: NEW NYS LAW ~ NO MORE SALES TAX ON FEMININE PRODUCTS!!!



Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Rite Aid?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!