Wednesday, October 19, 2016

HOT DEAL on Dunkin Donuts Coffee at Target


HOT DEAL on Dunkin Donuts Coffee
Target Coupon Matchup 10/16 - 10/22/16

My sister is flying in from out of state tomorrow  and her favorite coffee is Dunkin Donuts,
SO of course I had to get some for her stay this weekend!
Nice deal for stocking up for your holiday entertaining too!

Dunkin Donuts Ground Coffee Bags Sale $5.99ea (Reg $7.49ea)
Total = $11.98
Total = $10.48
USE Your Target RedCard for an Additional 5% OFF
Final Price = ONLY $4.97ea

 


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and helps offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.
Do You LOVE To Coupon Shop at Target???
Do You LOVE Target CLEARANCE???
Join My Group & Invite Your Friends Too!