Sunday, October 2, 2016

MONEYMAKER Gift Cards at Rite Aid

MONEYMAKER Gift Card Deal
at Rite Aid 10/2 - 10/8/16
See ALL My Rite Aid Coupon Matchups 10/2-10/8/16 >>HERE<<

BUY $25.00 Worth of Domino's or StubHub Gift Cards
EARN 500 PlentiPoints ~ Limit 2
$5.00 MONEYMAKER

100 PlentiPoints = $1.00
PlentiPoints Don't Expire for 2 Years!
You CAN USE & EARN PlentiPoints in the Same Transaction!
You Can Use PlentPoints in ANY Denomination (minimum $2.00)!
You Can EVEN Use PlentiPoints to Pay for your Sales Tax!


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Rite Aid?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!