Tuesday, February 27, 2018

STOCKUP on Ziploc Slider Bags at Walgreens


STOCKUP on Ziploc Slider Bags
Walgreens Coupon Matchup 2/25 - 3/3/18

Pictured above are the 3 different types of Ziploc Slider Bags that were included in the Sale at my Walgreens location.
I'm super excited about the Ziploc Gallon Freezer Bags!
Check your coupon stash for the Ziploc printable coupons that had come out on Coupons.com recently. I still had some in my coupon binder WOOT WOOT!

BUY 2 Ziploc Slider Bags 10-20ct Sale 2/$4.00
USE $1.00/2 ANY ZIPLOC Brand Bags Printable Coupons ~ NLA
or USE $1.00/2 Any Ziploc Brand Products Printable Coupons
Total = $3.00
EARN 1000 Balance Rewards Points WYB 2 Ziploc Slider Bags
Final Price = ONLY $1.00ea


Shop Walgreens Online

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.