Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Yankee Candles on CLEARANCE at Walgreens


Yankee Candles on CLEARANCE at Walgreens.com

I waited things out in hopes of grabbing the Yankee Candle Gift Sets at Walgreens on the Christmas Clearance Sale In Store BUT by the time my store hit 70% OFF they were gone! IF you're in the same boat as me, or if you just want MORE then you can grab them ONLINE NOW!!!

Yankee Candle Holiday 2 Pack Balsam & Cedar AND Sparking Cinnamon 14.5oz Jar Candles are on CLEARANCE 72% OFF for ONLY $8.29 (reg $29.99) NOW >>HERE<<

Shipping to your home is FREE when your order totals $35+.
Shipping to a store is FREE with any order total - NO minimum required. (Every item in your cart must say "Ship to Store" for your order to qualify.)
You'll be able to choose your destination at checkout.



Shop Walgreens Online

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.