Wednesday, January 13, 2016

70% CLEARANCE on Bakeware at Target!


70% CLEARANCE on Bakeware at Target!
Wednesday 1/13/16

I post the majority of my pictures and updates for Target CLEARANCE in my
Target ECM Couponers Group >>HERE<<
So be sure to check in there, and if you're not in my group yet...
simply click to Join and I will add you in!

I just ran in to Target in Irondequoit NY AND
they were literally scanning the bakeware down to 70% OFF as I stood there!
These were on end caps in the Bakeware Department.
WOOT WOOT!!!

Wilton Expand & Fold Cooling Grid 14"x32" CLEARANCE $2.98 (Reg $9.99)

Farberware 6pc Steak Knife Gift Set CLEARANCE $5.98 (Reg $19.99)

Pyrex Cut & Prep Set CLEARANCE $7.48 (Reg $24.99)
~ Includes 1 Cutting Board, 1 Paring Knife & 4 Prep Clear Glass Bowls

Pyrex 2-Cup Measuring Cup CLEARANCE $1.48 (Reg $4.99)

Pyrex Simply Store 4-Cup Glass Bowls w/red lids CLEARANCE $1.48 (Reg $4.99)

Farberware Utensils Gift Sets CLEARANCE $2.68 (Reg $8.99)

Fred ABC Cookies Gingerbread Men Cookie Cutters 3pk CLEARANCE $2.98 (Reg $9.99)

Do you love coupon shopping at Target?
Do you love CLEARANCE at Target?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.