Saturday, January 16, 2016

SAVE on Windshield Wipers & Wash at KMart

SAVE on Windshield Wipers & Wash at Kmart

I get asked frequently for help on what items to use Surprise Points on.
Sometimes it feels like you just can't find anything that they work on.
One of my favorites to use them on are car care essentials!!!
The Surprise Points work on them and it's the best way to save money on them.
You CAN USE dollars off coupons with Surpise Points!
I like to place my orders online and do in store pickup.
This allows me to see what the SYWR Points WILL work on
and to apply my coupons the way I want to.
It also saves me a LOT of time & frustration in store!!!

DEAL IDEA
(There are others you can choose from but this one's my favorite.)
Total = $25.45 (you want a min order of $24)
USE $4.00/$20.00 Lawn & Garden, Tools, Hardware or Auto Purchase Sold By KMart Load To Card Coupon Exp 1/31/16
(This coupon will need to be activated BEFORE you can apply it to your order.
IF you don't have this coupon you want a min order $20)
Total = $21.45
USE 10,000 Shop Your Way Rewards Suprise Points to Redeem WYS $20.00 on Sears & KMart Products Exp 1/19/16
You will know these are there when you goto your cart look at the top left of your screen.
IF you still don't see them, check your account to see what Surprise Points you DO have.
Final Price = ONLY $11.45 for ALL 5


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at KMart In Store & Online?
Do you love CLEARANCE at KMart?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my sister's & my KMart Couponing Group AND Invite Your Friends too!