Friday, January 15, 2016

RECEIVE $10.00 for Joining Ibotta NOW HERE


I LOVE IBOTTA!!!
I thought it would be tricky to use, but it's SO SIMPLE!
I used to have my daughter submit everything for us, since she used to be the only one with a smartphone in the house, BUT I got a SmartPhone this summer and learned how to use IBOTTA all on my own!
If I can do it... ANYONE CAN DO IT!

LOTS of $.50 Cash Back Offers on IBOTTA for purchasing ANY BRANDS (INCLUDING GENERIC STORE BRANDS) of certain products like Milk, Bread, Eggs, Orange Juice, Ice Cream, Shredded Cheese, Veggie Dip, Tomatoes, Onions, Carrots, Bacon, Hot Sauce, Jelly, Mac N Cheese, Cookies and Single Serve Coffee.

I've earned $1271.00 since I joined IBOTTA in December of 2012!
That's an extra $423.67 per year!!! That's 2 months of gas & electric payments!

So JOIN IBOTTA NOW >>HERE<< AND MAKE AN EARLY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
to Use Your Ibotta EVERY Time You Shop and see how much YOU can save
towards Christmas for next year or your household bills!


THIS IS AN AMAZING DEAL YOU COULD DO
THIS WEEK AT TARGET!!!
BUY 3 Charmin Bathroom Tissue Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong
12ct Mega Rolls Sale $13.99 (Reg $16.49)
~ AT LEAST ONE MUST BE the Ultra Soft Mega Roll 12ct
~ AND AT LEAST ONE MUST BE the Ultra Strong Mega Roll 12ct
Total = $41.97


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.