Friday, January 29, 2016

FREE + MONEYMAKER Progresso Soup a Tops Markets

FREE + MONEYMAKER Progresso Soup
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 1/31 - 2/6/16

See ALL My Tops Markets Coupon Matchups 1/31 - 2/6/16 >>HERE<<
Some flavors are Gluten Free!!! READ THE LABELS!
This is my daughter's FAVORITE GF soup! (she has Celiacs)
SO I AM STOCKING UP!!!
I like to use the French Onion when cooking in the crockpot!
AND I use the Cream of Mushroom when cooking chicken or pork in the oven.

BUY 4 Progresso Vegetable Classics Soups Sale $.88ea
Total = $3.52
USE (2) $.50/2 Progresso Products Coupon 1/10 SS Insert Exp 3/5/16 (regional)
or **NEW 2/1** USE $1.00/3 PROGRESSO Products Printable Coupon >>HERE<<
Total = as low as $1.52 for 4 (or $1.64 for 3)
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent ($3) = -$.09
EARN 10 GasPoints for Each Mfg Coupon Used (2) = -$.60
RECEIVE **RESET 2/1** $1.00 Cash Back from SavingStar WYB 3 Progresso Products Exp 2/29/16 >>HERE<<
Final Price = 4 FREE + $.17 MONEYMAKER
~Without SavingStar as low as ONLY $.23ea

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???