Tuesday, January 12, 2016

STOCKUP PRICE on Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue at Walgreens


STOCKUP PRICE on Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue
Walgreens Coupon Matchup 1/10 - 1/16/16

There IS a National Catalina for Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue
Valid 12/27 - 1/23/16
BUT NOT SURE if Walgreens is participating.
IF you try this deal before me PLEASE let us know if it's working!
BUY 2 GET $2.00 Catalina
BUY 3 GET $3.00 Catalina

BTW Cottonelle Deals at Walgreens are MY PERSONAL FAVORITE DEALS on Toilet Paper!

Cottonelle Bath Tissue 12 Large Rolls Sale $3.99
USE $1.00 OFF Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue ANY 6 or More Rolls Coupon 1/3 SS Insert Exp 2/14/16
(regional value)
Final Price = ONLY $2.99
This IS My Personal STOCKUP Price Point!

Do you love coupon shopping at Walgreens?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.