Thursday, March 16, 2017

CHEAP Simply Orange Juice at Tops Markets


CHEAP Simply Orange Juice
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 3/12 - 3/18/17

We have a NEW Simply Juice Printable Coupon This Week!
I usually print all these coupons because Tops has them on Sale frequently
AND also when Tops has the Dollar Doubler Sales I totally STOCK UP on OJ!

PERSONALLY... this is the ONLY OJ I DRINK!

Simply Ornage Juice 59oz Bottle Sale $3.00
(compare to $3.99 at Wegmans)
Final Price = ONLY $2.00

We are NOT in a GasPoint Earning Period This Week!
USE ANY GasPoints you have BY SATURDAY 3/18/17
GASPOINTS RESET & WE START EARNING AGAIN SUNDAY 3/19/17


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?