Friday, March 17, 2017

Wegmans Gluten Free Pasta ONLY $.99


Gluten Free Pasta ONLY $.99 at Wegmans

My one daughter has Celiacs so I know how EXPENSIVE Gluten Free food shopping can be!

If you haven't tried using the new Wegmans Load2Card Coupons...
you're going to want to check them out for sure NOW!!!
What's really neat is that on the coupon itself you can click VIEW ELIGIBLE ITEM
and you can see ALL the items the coupons is valid on AND the prices!
These are One Time Use Store Coupons.
Be sure to use your Wegmans Shoppers Club Card at the Register.

Wegmans Feel Good About You Gluten Free Pasta 16oz Reg $1.99
Final Price = ONLY $.99

There are also coupons for the Wegmans Gluten Free Pizza
and the Wegmans Gluten Free Frozen Chicken!
There's one for Wegmans Tuna (there are GF varieties!)


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Wegmans Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!