Sunday, March 26, 2017

FREE + MONEYMAKER Purell Hand Sanitizer AND Healthy Soap at Wegmans


FREE + MONEYMAKER Purell Hand Sanitizer AND Healthy Soap

This is a MULTIPLE STORE Offer!
You can do this deal at ANY store.
Just keep in mind that these totals factor in that Wegmans doubles manufacturer coupons.

WEGMANS
BUY 1 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer 12oz SALE $2.49 (Reg $3.19) Valid 3/26-7/1/17
AND BUY 1 Purell Healthy Soap 12oz SALE $1.99 (Reg $2.99) Valid 3/26-7/1/17
Total = $4.48






Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Wegmans Coupon Shopping?
Do you LOVE actually seeing my posts in a timely manner???
Come on over and Join My Group AND Invite Your Friends too!