Wednesday, March 29, 2017

STOCKUP PRICE on Softsoap Body Wash at Walgreens


STOCKUP PRICE on Softsoap Body Wash
Walgreens Coupon Matchup 4/2 - 4/8/17

Softsoap Body Wash IS ON SALE AGAIN!
PLUS THIS TIME we have some HOT COUPONS to go with it!
I got the Cocoa Butter Body Scrub last time and I LOVE IT!

BUY 2 SoftSoap BodyWash 15oz or 18oz Sale $3.99ea
Total = $7.98
USE (2) $1.00/1 Soft Soap Body Wash 15oz+ Coupons 3/26 SS Insert Exp 4/8/17 (regional value)
or USE $.75/1 ANY SOFTSOAP Brand Body Wash 15oz+ Printable Mfg Coupon >>HERE<<
Total = as low as $5.98
EARN 5000 Balance Rewards Points WYB 2
Final Price = ONLY $.49ea

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Walgreens?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!